Account Manager (full-time)
Working at BEE means working towards a sustainable future in which we build our own Belgian green energy production. BEE was founded in 2010 by energetic entrepreneurs and is in the hands of management and strong family shareholders. BEE is a rapidly growing company and therefore wants to strengthen its enthusiastic team with a passionate and positive Account Manager.
BEE (Belgian Eco Energy NV) is a Belgian energy company active in the development, financing, construction and operation of sustainable energy production plants and the sale of electricity, green heat and gas to companies.
With its own green heat plants, wind and solar parks, BEE provides its customers with locally generated energy.
BEE's Flagship project, the "Bio Energy Base", provides companies with green heat and electricity directly. The plant uses non-recyclable wood to produce 20MW of electricity and 50 MW of heat.
As an Account Manager, you are BEE's confidant for larger customers and prospects. Because of this, you play an important role in the expansion of this fast growing company.
- You are responsible for medium-sized and large accounts and prospects.
- You are responsible for growth in this segment and you use your talents and network to achieve that goal.
- You ensure a constant flow of leads
- You build and maintain a network of decision-makers
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree
- You have relevant B2B sales experience in the energy sector and you already have a network of C-level executives or decision makers in the Belgian business world.
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good knowledge of French and English (both spoken and written).
- You are eager to learn and passionate about providing excellent service to customers and prospects.
- You are a strong team player with tonnes of energy, humour and enthusiasm.
- You have very strong verbal and written communication
- You are a results driven commercial intrapreneur
- A very varied and challenging job in a sector that is constantly evolving
- A solid company with a clear growth strategy in Belgium and the EU
- A strong product and service portfolio
- A flat structure with short decision lines
- You report directly to the COO
- Real growth opportunities
- A fun workplace with professional, dynamic and talented colleagues with a "can do" mentality
- An attractive salary + various fringe benefits (incl. motivating and transparent bonus system)
- Company car with fuel card and mobile phone with subscription
- 33 days of leave
Ready for this challenge?
Send your CV and motivation letter quoting the reference: Account Manager